Thursday, June 30, 2011

floral vintage

floral shirt , its my mom's stuff :) , beautifull pink flower

 brown vintage sling bag , my mom's stuff too.. Fyi, this bag was so old and even older than me. My daddy bought it for mom as handycraft from his java-travelling , at the time i was not born.. Wow!

pink floral shirt with lacey victoria neck , huah! unfortunately the shirt no longer fit in my body . I need to diet ! :'(

 vintage sling bag from my cousin , Sarah ..

 flower , flower ,and flower.. i'm officially in love with floral
Flower is in the air ! :)



RECOMMENDED !

hellogiggles , new website founded by actress/musician Zooey Deschanel, producer Sophia Rossi and writer/Internet Sensation Molly McAleer, hellogiggles.com is the ultimate entertainment destination for smart, independent and creative females. Everything hosted on the site will be lady-friendly, so visitors need not worry about finding the standard Boys Club content that makes many entertainment sites unappealing to so many of us.




hey, i'm herin's teddy bear !
warmest regards !
*smooch*

4 comments:

  1. Dehh.. tas coklatx mama ta' masih model j skarang kak.. hehe
    Lamanya mii di'.. hehe
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaaa..makanya saya pakeeee..
    ternyata model jamandulu sekarang jadi top lagi haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. iyaa,makasih winny..
    thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete